Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Letter from the President

March 30, 2015

Dear Durham Family,                                              

I am pleased to inform you that your daughter, Hermana Durham has recently been assigned to serve as a Sister Training Leader in the mission.
                        
As a Sister Training Leader, she will be responsible for training and the physical and spiritual welfare of the missionaries entrusted to her care.  She will lead by example to help these sisters fulfill their purpose and responsibilities as servants of the Lord.

I am grateful for your daughter’s goodness and trust she will serve well in this important assignment.  Please know of my love for her.  Her influence will touch the lives of many for good.

I look forward to my association with her as a leader in our mission.

Sincerely,

President Bruce C. Kusch
Mexico Cuernavaca Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment